Understanding the complex range of challenges that you face as a Care Provider, many unique to the sector, sits at the heart of the support provided by the Care Team at Vista.
Whether you care for adults with complex mental health needs or acquired brain injury, children or young adults with challenging behaviour or learning disabilities, or for the elderly, the Care Team at Vista has experience of providing insurance based support solutions for organisations like yours whether you are a national corporate, a charity or a family run business,
The Care Team at Vista will help you to develop bespoke, cost effective, insurance based solutions to meet your needs. This can range from providing advice and support to your in house team to providing full on-site support.
Vista’s Risk Management Team has worked with residential care providers, extra care and adult complex care needs based providers.
Your Vista Care Insurance programme can cater for care specific risks including but not limited to:
- Full abuse cover including verbal, emotional, mental and physical abuse
- Professional Indemnity
- Public Liability to £10m, additional cover is available if required
- Crisis Containment – support with handling adverse media attention
- Property risks – business interruption including infectious disease, terrorism, buildings, contents, residents effects, computers, engineering breakdown and inspection, fidelity guarantee
- HR advice and support, backed by £250,000 legal expenses cover
- Legal Expenses Cover that is not conditional on following advice
- Registration Protection and Loss of Registration
- Cyber Liability – includes cover for extortion/blackmail, Liability arising from failure to maintain confidentiality of data.