Vista Private Equity 2017 Highlights
2017 has been a fascinating year for the Vista deal team. We have worked on more deals than ever and a much wider variety of transactions – some of which are highlighted below. You can also read more about what we do here.
Sector deals we worked on included:
• Wholesalers and online distributors
• Financial Services including advisory/insurance
• IT Services
While Vidal Sassoon and Footasylum are two of the better known companies we worked with we were pleased that it was many of the less high profile deals where we were able to add real value to the deal process.
Some of the areas where we added value:
• We helped unblock an FCA compliance issue that put a deal at risk
• We delivered over £100K in cost savings post completion
• Completed more than a dozen “free” add-on DD reviews for portfolio clients
• Coordinated and fully reviewed insurance programmes in Europe/US and Asia and delivered a number of comprehensive English language reports
If you work with us already – thank you for your support
If you don’t – let us show you why many of your industry colleagues use us on deals