We are recruiting a full-time, office-based Account Executive
Attention to detail, Forward thinking, Aspiration
Thanks to our continued growth, we’re on the lookout for a full-time, office-based Account Executive to join our schemes team, in our Lancaster office.
We have various exclusive products available to our customers within the Hospitality Sector, including Guest Houses, Holiday Homes and Coffee Shops.
The key focus of this telephone sales role is to provide insurance quotations and arrange insurance cover for direct customers, whilst demonstrating excellent service to both new and existing customers.
Working within a friendly, welcoming team, your new role will be one with a variety of responsibilities.
What you will be doing
- Provide quotations and arrange insurance cover for customers in the hospitality sector and seek to cross-sell any additional cover or gaps in existing cover by reviewing the customer’s needs, following a compliant sales process at all times
- Achieve customer retention and individual financial targets set by the business
- Seek out opportunities to generate new business and grow the business wherever possible
- Produce and maintain accurate records and documents at all times
- Provide customers with excellent service to maximise retention of existing business
- Establish and maintain trusted relationships with customers and provide them with professional assistance relating to their policy
- To ensure that cover continually meets customers’ requirements by conducting regular reviews of their needs
A few “must have’s”
- Ability to work in a target driven environment
- Ability to communicate clearly – both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.
To view the full job spec please click here
Please note that in view of COVID 19 restrictions, this role may be home-based initially, after induction.
What you will receive from us
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Weekday working hours
- Career progression and professional qualifications opportunities
Please send your CV to Kevin Stephenson, Head of Hospitality firstname.lastname@example.org